Saturday, July 7, 2012

WELCOME




You are welcome to this page. My name is Olumide and I am a Nigerian deeply concerned with making my country a better place than it is today and helping her people, myself inclusive, live a better life than they are forced to live at the moment. This page is one of the efforts I am making to pursue this dream so I gladly welcome you as we juxtapose ideas towards achieving the noble goal of helping ourselves and others achieve as much happiness as we all can in a peaceful, egalitarian society.

Ideas, incontrovertibly, rule the world! That is why this platform is desired to be a breeding ground for ideas that can touch and change lives. It is never intended to be a page where someone dishes out a weekly monologue of personal idiosyncrasies and polarized opinions. Rather, it is meant to be a melting pot of thoughts, opinions, concepts and moves from which a mélange of refreshing and invigorating recipes can be dished out to Nigerians and other citizens of the world.

I, therefore, thank you for coming on board this impact-making, result-focused project via which we all can sow seeds of greatness into lives. Lives that will bring forth fruits of peace, industry and true transformation to our nation. God bless Nigeria and bless us all.

Olumide Akintayo Fadakinte
+234(0)703-866-7687 

No comments:

Post a Comment